Plinths, Table Tops, Memorials, Church Restorations and more
Natural stones are so diverse
Over our 30 years of trading we've worked on many exciting and varied projects, including:
- A marble staircase, granite reception desk, marble bar floor and bathrooms for the Crazy Bear Group
- Fireplaces and signage for Tom Kerridge's Hand and Flowers restaurant in Marlow
- Marble bathrooms at Raymond Blanc's hotel Le Manoir Aux Quat' Saisons
- A marble staircase at the New Bond Street store of Coach handbags
- Slate countertops at the Borough Market store of Neal's Yard Dairy
- Restoration projects at churches across the Chilterns including Holy Trinity in Bledlow and All Saints in High Wycombe
- The restoration of the Henry 7th Arch at Windsor Castle
- Memorials, including one for the Ghurkas opened by Joanna Lumley in Folkestone
- Statue plinths
No project is too large or too small, so if you have an idea do not hesitate to contact us. Our stone experts are always available on the phone or at our showroom to offer you advice, information and samples to take home.
If you would like a FREE QUOTE, contact us with details of your project and we will get back to you within 48 hours (unless the project is much larger when it may take a bit longer).
View our other galleries below...
Timeless, durable and low maintenance; stone, quartz and granite kitchen worktops are perfect choices.
Make your fireplace a welcoming focal point with a hearth and surround hand crafted from natural stone.
Create a stunning bathroom with bath surrounds, walls, showers and floors in marble, limestone and travertine.
Where are we?
We are conveniently located in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, less than a mile from Junction 5 of the M40. Just a short drive from High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Henley and Oxford, we are involved in projects all over the region.
We are happy to work across the Chilterns • London • Berkshire • Hertfordshire • Oxfordshire and beyond.