MAN-MADE COMPOSITE QUARTZ
At Coulon Stone Ltd, we source and curate an unparalleled selection of natural stones and composite quartz materials. Each stone tells its unique story, crafted by nature itself. Explore our wide range of options, carefully handpicked to ensure unmatched quality and durability, while being mindful of the environment.
Below are some of the companies we source composite quartz from.
please visit our showroom for a larger selection.
- A hard man-made surface made from crushed up stone and sand held together by resin
- Purpose built as a durable household and commercial surface
- Thicknesses: 20mm, 30mm
People choose quartz because:
- They’re looking for a more uniform look
- They’re looking for a more modern design
- They’re looking for a less busy looking material
- They want something that resembles marble but is more durable
Durability (out of 5)
- Durability Rating: 5
- Can I put a hot pan on it? No
- Will it stain if I chop beetroot on it? It shouldn’t but Coulon Stone can confirm with the brand
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? No
- Can it be made water tight? Yes
- Is it susceptible to watermarks? No
However always check individual manufactures advice.