We work closely with our suppliers to source the best natural stones from around the world including; granites, marbles, quartzites limestones and slates, along with man-made quartz from leading brands
Below is just a small selection of the materials available, please visit our showroom for a larger selection.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for at our showroom we recommend you visit one of our suppliers, for example The Marble and Granite Centre, where you can pick out your stone and we’ll have it delivered to our factory to be fabricated.
- A natural stone.
- Classically white with grey and/or gold streaks running through, but also comes in blacks, greens, pinks, browns and oranges.
- Associated with luxury.
- Thicknesses: 20mm, 30mm
People choose marble because:
- They want a classic, luxurious look in their kitchen, bathroom or staircase.
- The natural colourings and patterns add depth and interest to a room compared to the composite quartz versions which have a flatter feel.
Durability (out of 5)
- Durability Rating: 3.5
- Can I put a hot pan on it? Yes
- Will it stain if I chop beetroot on it? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? No
- Can it be made water tight? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? Some will yes
Where are we?
We are conveniently located in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, less than a mile from Junction 5 of the M40. Just a short drive from High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Henley and Oxford, we are involved in projects all over the region.
We are happy to work across the Chilterns • London • Berkshire • Hertfordshire • Oxfordshire and beyond.