At Coulon Stone Ltd, we source and curate an unparalleled selection of natural stones and composite quartz materials. Each stone tells its unique story, crafted by nature itself. Explore our wide range of options, carefully handpicked to ensure unmatched quality and durability, while being mindful of the environment.
Below is just a small selection of the marble available, please visit our showroom for a larger selection.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for at our showroom we recommend you visit one of our suppliers, for example, The Marble and Granite Centre, where you can pick out your stone and we’ll have it delivered to our factory to be fabricated.
Fior Di Pesco
- A natural stone
- Classically white with grey and/or gold streaks running through, but also comes in blacks, greens, pinks, browns and oranges
- Associated with luxury
- Thicknesses: 20mm, 30mm
People Choose Marble Because:
- They want a classic, luxurious look in their kitchen, bathroom or staircase
- The natural colourings and patterns add depth and interest to a room compared to the composite quartz versions which have a flatter feel
Durability (out of 5)
- Durability Rating: 3.5
- Can I put a hot pan on it? Yes
- Will it stain if I chop beetroot on it? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? No
- Can it be made water tight? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? Some will yes