We work closely with our suppliers to source the best natural stones from around the world including; granites, marbles, quartzites limestones and slates, along with man-made quartz from leading brands
Below is just a small selection of the materials available, please visit our showroom for a larger selection.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for at our showroom we recommend you visit one of our suppliers, for example The Marble and Granite Centre, where you can pick out your stone and we’ll have it delivered to our factory to be fabricated.
- A natural stone.
- A sedimentary rock, composed mainly of skeletal fragments of marine organisms such as coral and molluscs.
- Limestone’s vary significantly in durability. Wild West Green is appropriate for a worktop, it’s as hard as a granite. Jura Blue and Jura Beige are in-between granite and marble so can make a good worktop with care, but will also make a perfect bathroom surface including tiles.
- Thicknesses: 20mm or 30mm or tiles
People choose limestone because:
- They like the earthy tones and very natural look.
Durability (out of 5)
- Durability Rating: 3-4
- Can I put a hot pan on it? Yes
- Will it stain if I chop beetroot on it? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? Yes it is likely too
- Can it be made water tight? Yes
- Is it susceptible to watermarks? Softer limestones can be
Where are we?
We are conveniently located in Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire, less than a mile from Junction 5 of the M40. Just a short drive from High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, Marlow, Henley and Oxford, we are involved in projects all over the region.
We are happy to work across the Chilterns • London • Berkshire • Hertfordshire • Oxfordshire and beyond.