At Coulon Stone Ltd, we source and curate an unparalleled selection of natural stones and composite quartz materials. Each stone tells its unique story, crafted by nature itself. Explore our wide range of options, carefully handpicked to ensure unmatched quality and durability, while being mindful of the environment.
Below is just a small selection of the limestone available, please visit our showroom for a larger selection.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for at our showroom we recommend you visit one of our suppliers, for example The Marble and Granite Centre, where you can pick out your stone and we’ll have it delivered to our factory to be fabricated.
Jura Blue Grey
- A natural stone
- A sedimentary rock, composed mainly of skeletal fragments of marine organisms such as coral and molluscs
- Limestone’s vary significantly in durability. Wild West Green is appropriate for a worktop, it’s as hard as a granite. Jura Blue and Jura Beige are in-between granite and marble so can make a good worktop with care, but will also make a perfect bathroom surface including tiles
- Thicknesses: 20mm or 30mm or tiles
People choose limestone because:
- Limestone is a versatile material that may be utilized for a wide range of tasks, including wall cladding, flooring, and even construction
- Maintenance on limestone is not too difficult. Unlike some other natural stones, it is less prone to breakage and stains
Durability (out of 5)
- Durability Rating: 3-4
- Can I put a hot pan on it? Yes
- Will it stain if I chop beetroot on it? Yes
- Will it leave visible scratches if I chop on it? Yes it is likely too
- Can it be made water tight? Yes
- Is it susceptible to watermarks? Softer limestones can be